ffss-dev

[Ffss-dev] old masses

From: Lauretta Townsend
Subject: [Ffss-dev] old masses
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 01:08:42 +0100

And then, at exactly one o'clock, she fired. But they were as naught, in comparison to what was coming later in the day. It was quite a loud sound, and some of the crowd were quite shocked.
It was quite a loud sound, and some of the crowd were quite shocked. But that hasn't quite happened.
This departing friend had organised his final farewell drinks in one of Edinburgh's most famous public houses.
I think you'll find that there is a warning. And for that, you can't help but enjoy their efforts. But for the rest of the day, I just filled time. Since then, I've perked up a bit; that's despite having received another job rejection letter.
I think you'll find that there is a warning. And then, at exactly one o'clock, she fired.
Certainly, yesterday I felt really quite fragile, and didn't get much done, except for a quick visit to the supermarket for supplies during the afternoon. The festival does take its toll on this town.
So much money is given away for stupid reasons.
I think you'll find that there is a warning.
All I'd need would be a laptop and perhaps some recording software. But no matter about that. We showed the image to a few and asked them for some direction as to who to send the proposal to.
Personally, I think it was a really good idea to lay on an event like this, and it has certainly encouraged me to book some tickets for their performances throughout the rest of the year.
That can't be good for me, can it?
And I did end up having a truely fantastic summer. But no matter about that. The clue's in the name.
They are, it has to be said, really terrible; but at the same time, deliciously terrible. But the others obviously carried on without me, and were quite drunk by the time I met up with them again a few hours later. It felt a bit strange to have the bar open for normal business while filming was in progress, but also interesting for us to be in the midst of all this action. Some of their number are modestly decent musicians, and can actually hold a tune. But that hasn't quite happened.
This is the key activity in the whole project. But they were as naught, in comparison to what was coming later in the day. And where is their remembrance? It felt a bit strange to have the bar open for normal business while filming was in progress, but also interesting for us to be in the midst of all this action.
I purposefully do things to filter out information that I don't need, and keep my life as simple as possible. You've thought they would be some kind of warning given before they fired.
But now that September has finally rolled around, the once unwavering self-belief I had about being able to walk straight into a new job is starting to slowly erode. I think you'll find that there is a warning. And it's understandable that a nation would want to remember that loss, and perhaps reflect on the legacy of the terrorist activities that day and subsequently. But now that September has finally rolled around, the once unwavering self-belief I had about being able to walk straight into a new job is starting to slowly erode.
But in contrast, today has been especially unproductive.