fgs-bs

[Fgs-bs] non-urgent question

From: tps12
Subject: [Fgs-bs] non-urgent question
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 10:17:43 -0400

So far in implementing uids, I've been grepping for things like player_dir and stats_dir to find places where logins are used in filenames. So I don't miss anything, I was wondering if you could just search the data filesystem for "drysdam" or something and let me know which files come up.

Hm, though I'm not even sure you migrated your install from NNGS-1.1.14...