fhsst-admin-priv

[Fhsst-admin-priv] Update

From: Spencer Wheaton
Subject: [Fhsst-admin-priv] Update
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 12:12:10 +0200 (SAST)

Hey guys

Just to update you on what's been happening on this side: Lara and two of
her buddies delivered their chem contributions on Monday. They are in word
so I will do the converting and commit as soon as possible. The 4th is yet
to hand in his contribution.

Gareth has still not done anything on his chapter (Graphs and Equations
of motion) so I have reassigned this
chapter to Vanessa-- actually still waiting for her to agree but the mail
has been sent to her. I told Gareth that we may well use him at a later
stage when he feels he has the time....

Besides that I intend editing and completing the Energy chapter this week.

Regards
Spencer

--
Spencer Wheaton