fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Re: Grade 10 - 12 science and maths text (fwd)

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Re: Grade 10 - 12 science and maths text (fwd)
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 16:25:42 +0200 (SAST)

Hi all,

I received the following email from Prof. Rochford in Education. We'll
come up with a structured plan for finishing off the chapters next year.

Cheers,

Mark Horner

Physics Department
University of Cape Town
Rondebosch
7700
South Africa

Phone: +27 21 650 3366 (office)
Phone: +27 83 564 6272 (cellular)
Fax:   +27 21 650 3342

Homepage:
http://hep.phy.uct.ac.za/~horner

Co-author:
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"It went well. There are no problems, and, as a bonus, it showed that I
have a brain!"
- Stormers and Springbok backrower CORNE KRIGE speaking after undergoing a
precautionary brain scan after a clash of heads during a Super 12 match.