fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Capability Survey

From: Spencer Wheaton
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Capability Survey
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 14:52:20 +0200 (SAST)

Our first meeting with the Shuttleworth Foundation is on Wednesday.
Obviously it is in everyone's best interest that we make a good
impression.

I need at least 5 completed capability surveys for the meeting with the
Shuttleworth Foundation on Wednesday. This survey consists of 2 pages of
questions requiring a level of truth response, as well as 5 strengths and
5 weaknesses- NOT A LOT OF WORK, but I will look silly on Wednesday if I
only have my response!

Can I ask everyone to take 15 minutes to fill out the survey and return
it to me?

Thanks guys

--
Spencer Wheaton