fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Minor update

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Minor update
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 09:47:05 -0700

Hi Everyone

Recently I contacted Asogan Moodaly about an essay for out textbook and he has kindly written the draft which I have attached. Welcome to the project. I'll convert the essay to Latex and put it on the website this weekend.

Spencer and Rory will not be in CT for the next 4 weeks. Just in case anyone at UCT goes looking for them.

Spencer has had meetings with the PGCE class and there will be a Monday Paper article on us soon. He has also had a meeting with the School's Development Unit at UCT and they have given us some good advice.

We are planning on getting some of the physics content, which is quite far along now, out and in contact with the learners. We have been in contact with a project that does tutoring in Khayelitsha ( http://www.ikamva.kabissa.org/ ) and they are prepared to use our content and give us some real feedback :)

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Horner

Jabber/AIM/Yahoo: marknewlyn

Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

Windows 9x, NT & 2K is a 32 bit extension and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.