fhsst-authors

Re: [Fhsst-authors] New author

From: Peter Hutnick
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-authors] New author
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 07:43:46 -0600

Mark Horner wrote:

> Hi Jeff

> What is the problem with CVS? I can look into tkcvs if you let me know where you are stuck.

https://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=5802&question=How_do_I_configure_my_SSH_access.txt
https://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=5802&question=How_do_I_start_using_the_CVS_repository.txt

You might take a look at the FAQs above, if you haven't already.

I'd strongly advise that you get cvs working before even thinking about using tkcvs.

You said you uploaded your public key to savannah. Have you configured your local cvs to use ssh for authentication? (Normally this is by "export CVS_RSH=ssh") Also note that you *must* configure ssh to use Protocol 2 for subversions.gnu.org.

Good luck, and welcome aboard!

-Peter