fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Physics "hackathon"

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Physics "hackathon"
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 17:21:45 -0700

Hi all

The inaugural hackathon will happen. Anybody and everybody is welcome even if you just want to come along for the atmosphere and enthusiasm and work on something other than the primary objective :) Pen and paper editing contributions are also welcome.
I'll bring some printed chapters that need editing.

Primary Objective: rework the Electricity and Electromagnetism content