fhsst-authors

RE: [Fhsst-authors] Community info

From: Graeme & Nicole
Subject: RE: [Fhsst-authors] Community info
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:48:00 -0000

Dear all

I really must apologise for being completely absent over the past few
months!! I feel terrible about it.
However, if you link to the blog below, you'll see why! No home page, as
ours is currently under re-construction (and has been for MONTHS now - same
reason that I haven't been doing any writing for fhsst)

Blog URL: http://nix-grim.blogspot.com

Keep up the good work!
Nicole