fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Holidays

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Holidays
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 09:03:56 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,

On behalf of the admin team here is wishing all who
celebrate Christmas a merry and joyous one, and for
everyone else a relaxing and enjoyable holiday.

We are looking forward to our most successful and
exciting year yet in 2006. We've had ups and downs but
progress continues and we've accumulated a vast amount
of content so far. Things will be very different in
2006 but I'll save details for another email in the
new year.

Mark

Mark Horner

Jabber/AIM/Yahoo/Skype/Google:   marknewlyn

Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"Life is but a seg-fault away ...

Life received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x42074d40 in calloc () from /lib/i686/liblife.so.6"

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com