fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] New home

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] New home
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:34:46 -0800

Hello everyone

We have moved to www.fhsst.org with its new online contribution framework. Jaynie (Mathematics and Physics) and Joanne (Chemistry) have joined the admin team and this has already made a massive difference to our efficiency, structure and planning.

Physics will not be migrated to the site because it would take longer to migrate than to finish the book.

An increased admin team and the new site should ensure that we are able to attend to any issues much faster and remove all of those LaTeX/CVS teething problems we used to have. You can now contribute online using a wysiwig editor or LaTeX if you want.

My hope is that this is a massive turning point in the volunteer experience of our project.

Start with the For Authors link at the top of the page!

:)

Let the good times roll ...

Mark

Mark Horner Jabber/AIM/Yahoo/Gizmo/Skype/Google: marknewlyn

Co-author:
http://www.fhsst.org
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"Life is but a seg-fault away ...

Life received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x42074d40 in calloc () from /lib/i686/liblife.so.6"