fhsst-maths

Re: [Fhsst-maths] Other curriculae

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-maths] Other curriculae
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:33:10 +0000

On 28 Jan 2005, at 21:25, Mark Horner wrote:
I also wanted to mention to the maths people that there is a geometry book being developed on WikiBooks whichs aims to meet the above curriculum and we can use any content from it in our maths book:
 http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Geometry

wow! thats great!

nolene and lxaba... you guys can take as much of this material as you want. they use the same material as us. so consider you editing job as massaging the current content in geometry.tex AND this wikibook into shape :-)

btw... nolene and lxaba, are you guys subscribed? if you are, then you will get this email twice. please post a "hello" email to the list to say hi!

cheers,
Sam
--
Free High School Science Texts