fhsst-maths

[Fhsst-maths] Authors list

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: [Fhsst-maths] Authors list
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 02:47:16 +0000

hey everyone,

i was just discussing with mark about the mailing lists and we decided that we'll keep maths book chat to this list, and keep FHSST general stuff on the FHSST-Authors list.

so if you want to keep updated with all the latest news on FHSST then you can sign up here:
i'd seriously suggest that you all sign up... FHSST is really starting to make some waves and you might want to know about them since it is all *your* hard work doing it! :-D

cheers,
Sam
--
Free High School Science Texts