fhsst-maths

Re: FHSST-Maths: August Deadline

From: Riana Meyer
Subject: Re: FHSST-Maths: August Deadline
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 10:38:51 +0100

Hi Sam
I would also like to stay on solving.
Thanks
Riana

Sam Halliday wrote:
hi everyone,

i am about to assign september's workload :-) please e-mail me if you  didn't do anything last month and want to do something this time round.

as far as i can tell, the following were handed out for august, so  could you all please get back to me unless you already have. i will  require a confirmation from everyone if they wish to keep working on  their chapter as almost everything has been delegated out.

maths/data.tex:
                Editor: Marc Krawitz
maths/diff.tex:
                Editor: Clare Johnson
maths/finance.tex:
                Editor: Greg Solomon
                Editor: Bianca Ruddy
maths/functions.tex:
                Editor: Katie Russell
                Editor: Jimmy Tseng
maths/numbers.tex:
                Editor: Sam Halliday
maths/patterns.tex:
                Editor: Frans van Eeden
maths/solving.tex:
                Editor: Riana Meyer
maths/trig.tex:
                Editor: Andy Higginbotham

thanks team!

cheers,
Sam

:: Mailtrack ::

Riana Meyer
Account Manager

4th/F, King House
5-11 Westbourne Grove
London W2 4UA

T: +44 (0)870 742 0558
D: +44 (0)207 313 7732
E: address@hidden
Location: http://www.mailtrack.com/contact.htm

This message is confidential; its contents do not constitute a commitment by the author or related companies except where provided for in a written agreement between you and the author or related companies. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately.

Any attachment to this email may contain a virus which could damage your computer system. Mailtrack does not intend to transmit any virus and will not accept any liability for viruses received. Recipients should undertake their own virus protection measures before opening any attachment.