fhsst-maths

FHSST-Maths: Additional Maths Co-ordinator and New Website

From: Jaynie Padayachee
Subject: FHSST-Maths: Additional Maths Co-ordinator and New Website
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 01:54:14 +0200

Hello all,

My name is Jaynie and I will be helping out (full-time!) with the
Maths FHSST textbook. This means that turn-around times will be much,
much faster.

The new website is now ready for use (http://www.fhsst.org) and I
would like to invite you to register, if you haven't already. Unlike
the old site, this registration process is painless and there is no
fancy set-ups that are needed on your pc.  All interaction will be
via your web browser.

The new site is very easy to use and should make contributing much
simpler since content is accepted in ANY editable format (Latex,
plain text, html, rich text, etc). There is also a forum, which
should be used to post questions, comments and suggestions regarding
the Maths book.

I have put up detailed descriptions for the available maths
assignments and I will be contacting some of personally to polish up
your past contributions.

I can be contacted at address@hidden and will respond within 24
hours to any queries. I am looking forward to working with you.

Regards
Jaynie

-- Jaynie Padayachee
Free High School Science Texts: Physics and Mathematics
Email: address@hidden
http://www.fhsst.org