fhsst-maths

FHSST-Maths: Last mail to this list

From: Mark Horner
Subject: FHSST-Maths: Last mail to this list
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 18:10:43 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Everyone!

This list has been unused for while (except by spammers - but we've tried to
ensure you don't see any of that) and now its time for a quick update and then
to shut it down.

The Maths core content is done.

There are many small editing assignments available on the new site
http://www.fhsst.org please consider picking one up - just sign up, login and
click on assignments. We've added improved guidelines, structure etc. and now
its just a case of editing. The sections are small and are printable on their
own so you can edit it easily (no CVS anymore) on paper and then just put your
corrections in on the site - click a button and its saved. To get feedback just
select Evaluation from a drop-down menu and then next thing your hear about it
will be from a book coordinator.

I know it been a long time but now the end really is in site so please lend a
hand and we'll have the books done for next year - for real this time!

This is the last email I will send to this list. If you contributed your name
will be migrated to the team list on the new site (still to do) otherwise now
you really can make a great difference by signing up and editing something.
Your edit doesn't even have to ve the final one - just help out a little.

I hope to see you all sign up and help edit Maths - a team effort would make an
incredible difference right now.

Perhaps goodbye, otherwise see you soon!

Cheers

Mark

----
Mark Horner

Jabber/AIM/Yahoo/Skype/Google:   marknewlyn

Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"Life is but a seg-fault away ...

Life received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x42074d40 in calloc () from /lib/i686/liblife.so.6"