fle3-announce

[Fle3-announce] Fle3_1_2beta2 released

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: [Fle3-announce] Fle3_1_2beta2 released
Date: Tue Jun 25 20:42:01 2002

Hello,

Version 1.2bet2 was just released. Downloads available from:

http://fle3.uiah.fi/download/

In the new version there is some new features and *loads* of bugs were crushed, so an upgrade is definitely recommended. Any known bugs
are in the bug tracker at savannah.

I am not sure if I'll remember all the new feautures. Here are those I think are the most outstanding.

WebTop:

        - Shared "Course folder" (same folder is available in the
          Knowledge Buidling and Jamming too).
        - Showing files' and folders' sizes.

Knowledge Building:

        - Check lists and starting sentences depending on the knowledge
          type choosen, visible when writing a note to the KB (Staff
          users may edit the check lists and starting sentences from the
          "manage knowledge types" in the Course Management).
        - Possibility to choose another knowledge type in the note
          writing view.
        - Several imrovements (we hope) to the navigtion of Knowledge
          Building.

Jamming:

        - Censoring Jamming artefacts and annotations.
        - Several imrovements (we hope) to the navigtion of Jamming.

Course Management:

        - Export / Import single courses in EML format

Fle3 - Zope Management:

        - Number of new widgets to manage Fle3

Best regards,

                - Fle3 team of UIAH