fle3-announce

[Fle3-announce] Publication + call for papers

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: [Fle3-announce] Publication + call for papers
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 00:57:10 +0200

Dear Friends,

Sorry for spamming - we will keep our promise of keeping this a low traffic mailing list - but we have some news.

***Fle3 Publication***

We have published a booklet about Fle3. It's a combination of an introduction to the pedagogical ides and user manual. You can download the PDF from the web, or order printed versions of the booklet from me.

Teemu Leinonen, Giedre Kligyte, Tarmo Toikkanen, Janne Pietarila, Philip Dean (2003). Learning with Collaborative Software - A guide to Fle3. Helsinki, Taideteollinen korkeakoulu 2003. ISBN: 951-558-127-3.

PDF [File size: 684 KB] online, at:

http://fle3.uiah.fi/papers/fle3_guide.pdf

***Call for Papers***

We are editing a book of usage of the Fle3 learning environment in different educational practices. The book will be an article collection. The editors are me and Philip Dean. We invite submissions of articles dealing with:

* Fle3 in different educational practices.
* Experiments with Fle3.
* Pedagogical innovations facilitated by Fle3.
* Pedagogical and technical evaluation of Fle3.
* Technical integration and extension of Fle3.

The article should be no more than 7 pages with references.

The deadline for the article submission is 31st of January 2004.

The template with formatting guidelines is available at:

http://www2.uiah.fi/~tleinone/book_article_template.rtf

Please send your contribution and questions related to the book for me (address@hidden).

Best regards,

        - Teemu