fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Course folder user story

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Course folder user story
Date: Fri May 17 07:30:02 2002

These things need clarification:
A. What happens to the course folder links in users' webtops when the user is removed from the course? Do we need to automatically create the course folder link? B. What happens when a new user is added to an existing course? Do we remove the link automatically?

Yah... Forget these. The answers are pretty obvious, and I managed to put the questions in the wrong order. Here's what I meant:

A. What happens to the course folder links in users' webtops when the user is removed from the course? Do we remove the link automatically?

B. What happens when a new user is added to an existing course? Do we need to automatically create the course folder link?

And incidentally, the answer to both sets is "Yes". But the other problems were valid.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/