fle3-dev

[Fle3-dev] Bug trying to delete Files?

From: Florian Thiel
Subject: [Fle3-dev] Bug trying to delete Files?
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:03:24 +0100

Hi there!

Where're just now evaluating FLE3 for E-Learning courses at an
educational institution in Germany. While testing I think I found a bug.

When I create a subdirectory inside a group folder, I'm not able to delete
files I put in there.
When I try to do that, I get an "Attribute Error: is_quota_limit_reached".

It is possible to delete the whole directory including all files by
selecting the directory and choosing "delete". The behaviour is
reproducable every time. I did all test's as fleadmin...

Is this a known problem?

Please cc me, I'm not subscribed...

HTH,
Florian
--
Florian Thiel - Medienzentrum Kassel
Systembetreuung Internet- und Kommunikationstechnik