fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Autoregistration of users

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Autoregistration of users
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:03:50 +0200

With the correction you sent me it's now possible to insert the FLE
object into a Plone portal.

Well, this is good news!

I think that could be interesting to let people modify this link from
the properties tab.
They could have a flag: "normal logout" or "redirection"
And then a property to set the destination of the redirection.

Hmm, this is definitely an idea worth considering. We're doing the
release today, so we'll see if it'll be included or not.

Last question. Where is the CVS? I didn't find it (on savannah there was
something, but it seemed me uncompleted)

The "Get involved" link at fle3.uiah.fi will tell you
( http://fle3.uiah.fi/get.html ). But here's the
checkout mantra for you:

cvs -d ":pserver:address@hidden:/cvs" co FLE