fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Fle3 version 1.5. released

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Fle3 version 1.5. released
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 21:06:25 +0300

BTW: is the old language file still compatible (vocabulary_de.py)?

The language file is not compatible as such. But the new version does
contain updated translations of all languages that we could
manage. Unfortunately our German translators could not complete the
update, so the German translation is incomplete. Everything that is
translated is show in German, untranslated strings show up as
"##English string".

If you have a customized translation of your own, you can upgrade it
to be compatible with the new version by copying your translation file
into the new Fle3 source directory (possibly overwriting the packaged
version, or renaming your file to a different name). Then just execute
"python TranslationLint.py" and all translation files
(vocabulary_*.py) will be upgraded so they can be used with the
current version of Fle3. Any untranslated strings will show up as
"##English string", which you can edit as you wish.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/