fle3-users

[Fle3-users] Setting up email using zope & security

From: John Hotmail
Subject: [Fle3-users] Setting up email using zope & security
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:14:24 -0000

1. Please tell me if there is an easy way of setting up your own email with
Zope so that we can email from FLE.

2.  Concerned about a security issue with FLE.  When I log out the history
still allows access to all the administration pages that were opened in the
previous session.  It leaves the system wide open!

Please let me know what I need to do for both the above.

ATB John

---