fle3-users

Re: [Fle3-users] Import not working

From: g . lams
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Import not working
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 11:54:34 +0200

Actually I tried the fle_export url and it didn't work. It gives the
following error:
Error: AttributeError
_UserInfo__password

Which seems to be an username/password error but with the same fleadmin
username and password I'm able to login to the FLE environment

And it's strange as I created another FLE environment from scratch and I'm
able to export it

You are talking about your import/export functionality. Would it be
possible to use it?

Gael