fle3-users

[Fle3-users] Two FLE questions

From: David Wiley
Subject: [Fle3-users] Two FLE questions
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:52:50 +0200

Hello all! It's been a long time since I've asked any questions here, but
now I have two which I hope to answer for a research project we will conduct
in the winter:

1) In defining relationships between knowledge types (what can be followed
by what) the default system configuration doesn't seem to support terminal
knowledge types (knowledge types that cannot be responded to). Is there an
easy work around for this?

2) Is there a way to provide access to a "lite" version of FLE, without the
jamming and webtop tools? I only need the guided discussion part of the tool
for my project, and want to minimize complexity for the participants.

If the answer to either of these questions is no, is anyone interested on
working to extend FLE to support these capabilities?

Teemu et al. thanks for your hard work on this great tool!

David