flexisip-developers

[Flexisip-developers] Flexisip SNMP

From: Michael Ebbesen Kristensen
Subject: [Flexisip-developers] Flexisip SNMP
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 09:27:29 +0000

Hi,

I’m trying to test the snmp module in flexisip, but I can’t get the commands on https://wiki.linphone.org/wiki/index.php/Flexisip:snmp to work – it return the following error each time (on ubuntu 15.04)

.iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.flexisipMIB = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID

I have included  --enable-snmp when I run configure

Installed snmp-mibs-downloader snmp.

Added these lines to /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf

agentAddress  udp:127.0.0.1:161
master agentx
agentXPerms  0660 0550 root root
rocommunity public localhost
rwcommunity private localhost
When running
mkdir -p ~/.snmp/mibs
flexisip --dump-snmp-mib > ~/.snmp/mibs/fleximib.txt
snmpwalk -m FLEXISIP-MIB  -v 2c -c public -Of localhost FLEXISIP-MIB::flexisipMIB
I get the following output
snmpwalk -m FLEXISIP-MIB  -v 2c -c public -Of localhost FLEXISIP-MIB::flexisipMIB
.iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.flexisipMIB = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID
(This is the same both in case that flexisip is running or stopped)
So it could seem that I’m missing something, or that snmp isn’t running – does anyone have an idea? (do I need to give an parameter when starting flexisip to enable snmp?)
Best Regards,
Michael