Re: [fluid-dev] Bank Change

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Bank Change
Date: 24 Jul 2003 15:33:01 +0200

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 23:45, holborn wrote:
> Hi again!!
>
> Months ago i made the same question ....
>
> Any plan to recognize the Bank Change Midi Message?  i love fluidsynth, i
> developped  a small organ-rhyhtm station-band-in-a-box, and cant use
> fluidsynth because dont recognizes this Midi Message.
>
> Thanks.

As far as I know it does support the Bank Change message. What in
particular are you having trouble with? Which MIDI driver are you using
with FluidSynth (ALSA sequencer, ALSA raw, etc)? Also, make sure that
the bank/preset you are selecting actually has an instrument assigned to
it.

> Josep

Hope that helps.
        Josh Green