Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth with oss/pro raw device

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth with oss/pro raw device
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:13:42 -0800

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 13:30, Garett Shulman wrote:
> Josh Green wrote:
> >
> Actually, Fluidsynth, alsa, & envy24 work great together. However,
> mplayer, xmms, alsa & envy24 do not seem to get along very well.
> The oss/pro drivers work very well with mplayer & xmms on the envy24.

Hmmm. I'm not real familiar with tweaking ALSA in such situations, but
I'm sure with a bit of magic in your asound.conf you could probably get
things to work. If you follow the "Details" link for your card in the
ALSA sound card matrix, it appears someone has posted one of their
asound.conf files. Perhaps something there might help.
        Josh