Re: [fluid-dev] fluid don't compile with ladcca-0.4.0

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] fluid don't compile with ladcca-0.4.0
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 15:12:23 -0800

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 14:53, Christophe JALADY wrote:
> Hello,
>
> all is in the title!
>
> The cause came from CCA_USE_Jack and CC_USE_Alsa symbols wich are not
> present in ladcca-0.4.0  (look at the 'NEW' file in the ladcca-0.4.0
> source distribution, it explain (explains) that they are removed and not
> useful
> now).
>
> Sorry if you ever (already) know this information ...

No problem, but yes we do :) Its fixed in CVS all it takes is commenting
out the few lines in src/fluidsynth.c that have CCA_Use_Jack and
CCA_Use_Alsa. Check the list archives for details. I was thinking about
trying to get some other features/fixes into FluidSynth before doing
another release, but this one LADCCA problem seems to come up a lot
lately, maybe I'll make a release sooner.

> Thanks for the Fluid aplication ...
>
> Sorry for my poor english ...

Your English is fine, I did put some corrections in parenthesis () above
though, I would hope someone would do the same for me if I were learning
another language :) Cheers.
        Josh Green