Re: [fluid-dev] autotools versions and CVS

From: Ebrahim Mayat
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] autotools versions and CVS
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 22:38:53 +0200

On Aug 1, 2004, at 10:17 PM, Josh Green wrote:
I'm not sure what versions are required. What kinds of problems are you having?

Hi Josh

Configure aborts since config.sub cannot be run. I solved the problem by copying the configure from FS-1.0.4-1 but as you would agree this is not the real solution.

 I can check what versions I have on the Mac here if that would help.

I do have the latest updates installed on my OS. Maybe, the present autoconf (version 2.57) is not good enough. If so, I could consider using the "right" versions by obtaining them from fink.\

Regards.
Ebrahim