[fluid-dev] Channel separation

From: Julien Claassen
Subject: [fluid-dev] Channel separation
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 10:52:04 +0100 (CET)

Hello!
  I've got a question: Is it possible to split the keyboard and map the split
regions to different outputs. What I wanna do is: Take my drumkit, output bass
drum, snare, toms and hihats all to different outputs. Then play the whole
thing life. So I can edit the different "instruments" separately afterwards.
  Thanks for any help. If you think of external tools, to realise this setput,
please bear in mind, that I can only use textbased apps. Thanks for any help!
  Kindest regards
              Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net