Re: [fluid-dev] sequencer / synth bug ?

From: Mihail Zenkov
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] sequencer / synth bug ?
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 22:50:02 +0300

On Tue, 15 May 2007 00:05:01 +0200
Antoine Schmitt <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Mihail,
>
> did you confirm your intuition on this ?
> Can you explain more so that I can try to fix the problem ?
> Thanks a lot,

I do more tests - this bug more complicated then i think before.
I try play this file on machine with low latency tuning. When i play
directly with fluidsynth, i hear only few notes. Same with aplaymidi.
But when i try play with rosegarden, i hear mostly all notes.
I review some fluidsynth source: currently fluidsynth have 1ms
accuracy, imho it not enough. Better rewrite all operations with time
to float/double. IMHO with time accuracy associated 'hard to reproduce'
bug.