[fluid-dev] FluidSynth for .NET

From: Zachary Northrup
Subject: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth for .NET
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:45:36 -0400

Hello everyone,

I've been using FluidSynth in my .NET application, Z-Maestro, for over a year now, so I decided to release the wrapper I made as an open-source project after receiving a couple of requests. You can download it from http://www.codeplex.com/fluidsynthwrapper. I'll be putting samples up soon for VB.NET and C#. The wrapper itself is a simple Managed C++ project that links with FluidSynth 1.0.8 (by the way, thanks for getting it to compile under Windows). The Synthesizer, Settings, and AudioDriver classes all work properly at this point, which is all that is really needed for it to be used. I started a Sequencer class, but it does not work because I decided not to use it in Z-Maestro. However, I will probably fill in the missing pieces now that it is public.

Zachary Northrup
http://www.z-sys.org/