[fluid-dev] PyFluidSynth

From: Corbin Simpson
Subject: [fluid-dev] PyFluidSynth
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 06:04:37 -0700

Hey guys,

So I was asked about my Python FS bindings the other day, and it got
me thinking about whether I should integrate them more tightly with
the main FS library, as far as versioning goes. Does anybody on this
list have any opinions about this kind of thing? AFAICT there aren't
really any blessed bindings to any language besides C/C++.

~ C.

--
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir? ~ Keynes

Corbin Simpson
<address@hidden>