Re: [fluid-dev] Sourceforge: Hosted apps retirement

From: Element Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Sourceforge: Hosted apps retirement
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 09:24:45 -0700

Hello,

Thanks Pedro for catching that.

Each project has its own web space directory, for use as the project
website.  This was used previously, until I switched over to using
Trac as the website.  Sounds like the project web space has support
for the necessary dependencies of Trac, so its likely just a matter of
migrating the Trac data directory and installing a copy of Trac.
Probably just want to wait for them to publish a guide on doing that,
as they say they will be doing, since I don't recall if access is even
given to the Trac raw data.

Best regards,

Element