Re: [fluid-dev] Android & LGPL

From: Erik Fros
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Android & LGPL
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 00:21:43 +0200

Thanks! This is exactly my understanding of that. Compilation of FluidSynth as separate dynamic .so library meets that requirements. I can dynamically load it and
invoke FluidSynth api right from Android app.
Too pitty that it couldn't be achieved for iOS and I have to find some alternative packages for it. Do you know any commercial synth libs for iOS?

Regards,
Erik