Re: [fluid-dev] Handling audio output.

From: Kjetil Matheussen
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Handling audio output.
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 10:37:56 +0100

Yes, I only used that documentation to create the fluidsynth instrument in radium. Worked for me: https://github.com/kmatheussen/radium/blob/master/audio/FluidSynth_plugin.c

You can probably use that file as example. Sound is created in the function
'RT_Process', synths are created in the function 'create_data', and
synths are deleted in 'delete_data'.

On 14.01.2013 00:13, Element Green wrote:
Have a look at the Developer's API documentation, in particular the
"Using the synthesizer without an audio driver" link in the table of
contents:
http://fluidsynth.sourceforge.net/api/index.html#UsingSynth

Hope that helps.

Element Green