[fluid-dev] mxe & cmake enable static disable shared

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [fluid-dev] mxe & cmake enable static disable shared
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 07:47:25 -0600

I cross compiled fluidsynth for the mxe cross compiler (http://mxe.cc/). You can find the .mk file here:
http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/mxe/src/fluidsynth.mk
If you take a look at the file you see that I commented out the autoconf/automake stuff and used cmake instead. This is because it failed to build with anything but cmake for some reason. I used these arguments to build fluidsynth:

cmake -Denable-dbus=no -Denable-readline=no . -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE='$(CMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE)'

This ended up creating a shared lib and I am actually looking to staticly compile it into denemo. Is there a way to do something similar to ./configure --disable-shared --enable-static but using cmake.

Thanks,
Jeremiah