Re: [fluid-dev] How can I start fluidsynth playback with certain cc comm

From: Martin Larsson
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] How can I start fluidsynth playback with certain cc commands specified from the very start?
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 22:58:52 +0100

Yes, I can confirm that this is the case for my midi files (which are generated from Lilypond). My CC commands aren’t printed anywhere, but in the list, the following shows up:

fluidsynth: cc 0 7 100
fluidsynth: noteon 0 64 90 00000 1.010 1.202 0.000 0
fluidsynth: cc 1 7 100
fluidsynth: noteon 1 64 90 00001 1.010 1.203 0.000 1
fluidsynth: cc 2 7 100
fluidsynth: noteon 2 60 90 00002 1.010 1.203 0.000 2
fluidsynth: cc 3 7 100
fluidsynth: noteon 3 57 90 00003 1.010 1.203 0.000 3

So, yes.

Is there any way for me to suppress these commands or to make my own commands from the init file appear directly after them (but before the first notes are played)?