Re: [fluid-dev] Recent discussions on sysex commands and the MIDI Tuning

From: David Bellows
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Recent discussions on sysex commands and the MIDI Tuning Standard
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 10:33:47 -0700

> FluidSynth is supposed to support MTS.  I have never used it myself though.
> If you are having troubles using this, it may be a bug.  An example file
> would be helpful for testing purposes.

Cool! I've attached a MIDI file generated by the Lua library at:
http://www.pjb.com.au/comp/lua/MIDI.html.
It is random piano notes using Pythagorean tuning. It plays just fine
in timidity but I can't get it to play in fluidsynth. I am able to get
conventional MIDI files to play in fluidsynth. The command I'm using
is:
fluidsynth -a alsa -m alsa_seq -l -i
/home/dave/soundfonts/campbellspianobeta2.sf2 Piano_Standard.midi