[fluid-dev] fluidsynth - Unity3D

From: Marek Ledvina
Subject: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth - Unity3D
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 07:14:09 +0700

Hello,

Looking for some delevoper who can help us to build pure core fluidsynth dlls ( for all possible platforms ).

This is paid position.

What we mean by pure core is :

In Unity3D we have something called OnAudioFilterRead(float[] data, int channels). This method is called by the engine on separate audio thread and gives us way to feed audio data with what we need.

So what we need is to create global instance of fluidsynth ( without audio drivers or midi sequencers or any other stuff ) and in OnAudioFilterread(float[] data, int channels) call something like fluidsynth.GetBuffer and Array.Copy this buffer into float[] data.

So we need to have pure fluidsynth that is capable to consume midi messages, load sf2 and give us float[] buffer.

Please if you know how to compile fluidsynth this way and provide us what we need contact me skype : address@hidden

Thank you very much, Marek.