Re: [fluid-dev] ENABLE_MIXER_THREADS not exposed at configure time

From: Tom M.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] ENABLE_MIXER_THREADS not exposed at configure time
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2018 16:30:57 +0100

I'm planning to refactor rvoice_mixer by getting rid of that manual thread
handling and using openMP for parallelization, see
https://github.com/FluidSynth/fluidsynth/issues/197

It is however not on my current schedule, as there are other issues (like API
cleanup and polymono) that need to be addressed first.

> Perhaps, it would be worth to make this feature available at configure time
> when launching cmake.

Because of the planned refactor I would not go that far. If you need a quick
solution we could move that #define to fluid_sys.h or fluidsynth_priv.h in case
that helps you?

Tom