[fluid-dev] Android Support

From: Nick Heyworth
Subject: [fluid-dev] Android Support
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2018 16:05:53 +0100

Hi, this is my first attempt to post to the fluidsynth list :-)

I am attempting to use fluidsynth in an Android app I am developing. If my understanding is correct, there is currently no direct support for Android. I came across this fork https://github.com/atsushieno/fluidsynth which seems to add an OpenSLES driver, but I failed miserably to build it after trying for many hours.

Are there plans to support Android in fluidsynth directly? I would love to see that.