Re: [fluid-dev] Reformatting code base

From: Marcus Weseloh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Reformatting code base
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 21:29:12 +0100

Hi Tom,

> upstream has so far incorporated all patches that were submitted the last months and years.

Great job, thank you very much for all your hard work getting the pending patches merged into the codebase!

Yes, I've got a fairly large refactor of the soundfont loading code in the works. Mainly splitting the low-level code inherited from Smurf into a separate file and cleaning it up a little, all in preparation of a new feature I would like to add after that.  I hope to have the refactor finished sometime next week.

Cheers,
   Marcus