fluxbox-aa-users

[Fluxbox-aa-users] rail nipple

From: Keith Fulton
Subject: [Fluxbox-aa-users] rail nipple
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:06:53 +0530

If you would like to be.
And if I should tell you what that memory is, you would think I am half crocked. Man, did I ever freak out.
This is our new house: Photo from Google Earth.
Most all my dreams are filled with cats, and have been for years. And not typical house cats, either.
Today we are doing the final packing for moving day tomorrow. All I could think was one word.
And I came to grips with her, and the feelings I held in regards to her since I was a child.
That deceased person in that bed was just a vessel, but it sure as hell was NOT my mother. Simply because I wish to share who I am so that maybe somehow, you can relate to me.
Fuck, I get so confused.
Always the strange vivid dreams. The dream is boring here, until I find myself at the beach, laying with cats.
Each year, retailers vote for the best. There are so many things I want to say here, so many things I want to get off my chest.
Because silly, I thought she put me in the garbage. Simply because I wish to share who I am so that maybe somehow, you can relate to me.
And today they are discovering the windowsills. Depression is at least some sort of feeling.
The trip to the hospital was beyond bizarre, maybe one day I will share it with you. And today they are discovering the windowsills.
The complexity of it all.
Ace is now once again sleeping on the couch.
The trip to the hospital was beyond bizarre, maybe one day I will share it with you. Most all my dreams are filled with cats, and have been for years.
I have nothing left to say, it all sounds so lame ass.
Today we are doing the final packing for moving day tomorrow.
to tape bacon to your cat and then blog about it?
It is a minor update, just some bug fixes plus changes in marketing screens. It is a minor update, just some bug fixes plus changes in marketing screens.