fnkdat-announce

[fnkdat-announce] fnkdat-0.0.7 released

From: David MacCormack
Subject: [fnkdat-announce] fnkdat-0.0.7 released
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 00:13:21 -0500 (EST)

* fnkdat is now released under a GUILE style license and is thus
  no longer shipped and linked as a library. It's intended to be
  statically linked to applications.

* the interface has been changed to one that I think I'm finally
  happy with. The multi-function, expat/SDL style prototype interface
  has been abandoned and replaced with a single function named 'fnkdat'.
  I don't anticipate changing it again.

* Manpage style documentation is now available (as a manpage),
  and in HTML, postscript, PDF, and plain text.

Dave
--
David MacCormack
address@hidden