fnkdat-discuss

[fnkdat-discuss] Hi, there!

From: Peter Wiehe
Subject: [fnkdat-discuss] Hi, there!
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 21:28:40 +0100

I just came across Your project "accindently". I think it's a great idea!
I've been thinking for a long time now, that there should be such a library.
It's now two years since the last maling list and news traffic, so maybe
this project is dead (or the general public didn't care for it). But it's a
great idea nontheless.

But I can't find any files in the download area! I clicked on "Files" on the
Savannah page, but came to an empty directory. What's up?

And I didn't understand Your news. You said something about new license AND
new file format. That confused me, because a library could be provided
under any license.

Kind regards
Peter Wiehe