fontdudes-hindi

[Fontdudes-hindi] Re: PHkfgARMACY

From: Marcie Merrigan
Subject: [Fontdudes-hindi] Re: PHkfgARMACY
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 05:57:35 -0400

S a O b M u A a
X j A f N z A i X o
M d E q R j I h D n I m A z
V f I p A y G w R n A v $3 , 33
A e M y B z I n E e N q
V m A y L h I m U b M a $1 , 21
C w I p A a L z I h S a $3 , 75

and many other ...

were sent over by Medusa. Weve even got a confession of sorts. I dont understand! protested Holland. Paris never entered into our thinking. Theres no linkage in the scenario. Sure, there is, contradicted the former station chief. You said it yourself. You called it a self-fulfilling prophecy, remember? The ultimate logic that Bourne conceived as a theory. Medusa joining up with