fontdudes-hindi

[Fontdudes-hindi] Re: 626 AMBBwtEN

From: Xanthia Dupler
Subject: [Fontdudes-hindi] Re: 626 AMBBwtEN
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 06:30:35 -0700

Hi,
P R O Z & C
X & N A X
V A L \ U M
V \ A G R A
A M B \ E N
C \ A L i S
S O M &
L E V \ T R A
M E R \ D i A
http://www.foraseco.com

spreading up the Running River as far as the valley overshadowed by the
Mountain. They built the merry town of Dale there in those days. Kings
used to send for our smiths, and reward even the least skilful most
richly. Fathers would beg us to take their sons as apprentices, and pay
us handsomely, especially in food-supplies, which we never bothered to
grow or find for ourselves. Altogether those were good days for us, and