fontdudes-hindi

[Fontdudes-hindi] volyq 708

From: Niccolo Blank
Subject: [Fontdudes-hindi] volyq 708
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:54:19 -0700

Hi,
Your B r est Availab e le R r at j e - vi m si j t we f b sit y e

$ 20 m 0 , 00 f 0 a n s l u ow a y s 4 f ,2 l 5 %
$ 3 t 00 , 0 v 00 a y s lo l w a r s 4 l ,4 w 0 %
$ 40 q 0 , 0 g 00 a e s lo g w a d s 4 b ,5 t 6 %
$ 50 e 0 , 0 a 00 a h s l p ow a n s 4 i ,6 o 5 %

B n ad C f re t di o t O y K

is this town in the Wood-elves realm. I speak to the Master of the town
of the Men of the lake, not to the raft-men of the king.
Then the Master hesitated and looked from one to the other. The
Elvenking was very powerful in those parts and the Master wished for no